Happy dog - virtual pet for you and friends
Take care of a virtual pet together with your friends or as an office pet with your team
What is Happy dog - virtual pet for you and friends?
'Happy Dog - virtual pet for you and friends' is a Chrome extension bringing the fun of pet ownership into your web experience. With this playful companion living in your browser, you can interact, take care of it, and even communicate using AI capabilities. Use it alone, share the joy with friends or engage your office team in raising the pet, giving a delightful break from work or study. Keep interacting to maintain your pet's health and happiness, and earn stars to get new goodies.
A virtual pet living in your browser. Keeping you company while you work, study, or browse the web. Take care of it, feed it, play with it together with your friends.
You can also talk to your happy dog! Happy dog is powered by state of the art AI. Share how you feel and let them cheer you up!
Note: your happy dog won't show on "new tab" or Chrome Web Store.
- Not all websites welcome your pet, try a different site if your pet doesn't show up
- Your pet gets 1 "star" every time you interact with it. But will lose them slowly if you ignore the pet for too long. You can then get new goodies with "stars"
- "Mood" increases when you walk, give toys, treat, feed, or pet it
- "Mood" decreases gradually if you don't interact with it for too long
- "Stomach" increases when you feed it or give treats
- "Stomach" decreases gradually if you don't feed it for too long
- "Poop" increases gradually over time
- "Poop" becomes 0 every time you let it poop
User reviews summary
- Users find interacting with their virtual dog enjoyable and entertaining.
- Earning in-game currency through activities with the dog is easy and engaging for users.
- The extension is seen as a cute and enjoyable pastime, providing a sense of peace and distraction.
- The extension has numerous ads, with some leading to inappropriate or unsafe content.
- There are reports of bugs and glitches such as erroneous star count, problems in the dog park, and issues with the daycare feature.
- There is a lack of content moderation, allowing inappropriate language and concerns over user safety.
- Regularity of ads and some being inappropriate or unsafe.
- Desire for more interactive features and game content such as more mini-games, dog options, and customization.
- Concerns about potential malware and security issues when using the extension.
Happy dog - virtual pet for you and friends may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Happy dog - virtual pet for you and friends has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Happy dog - virtual pet for you and friends: