Create and Scroll to bookmarks inside webpages
Webmark is available for download. It had 15 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2023-02-22, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 2 times. The latest version is 0.0.2.2, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Webmark here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|0.0.2.2||Sign in to download||19.23K||2||2022-02-09|
How to install Webmark from a CRX file
- Download the Webmark CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Webmark CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Webmark.
How to install Webmark from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Webmark ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Webmark ZIP file from step 1. Webmark is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Webmark:
Searchable Bookmarks Manager
Publisher: Jeremy Dubon
User count: 281
Easily search through your bookmarks, straight from your browser's address bar!
Publisher: Digital Uzu, LLC
User count: 295
Quick and compact access to your bookmarks.
User count: 387
Save your place on a web page to view again later