H5P to edX bridge
Embedding H5P activities inside the edX open platform.
H5P to edX bridge is available for download. It had 126 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-12-01, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 3 times. The latest version is 1.0.1, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of H5P to edX bridge here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.1||Sign in to download||4.16K||3||2022-02-09|
How to install H5P to edX bridge from a CRX file
- Download the H5P to edX bridge CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded H5P to edX bridge CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install H5P to edX bridge.
How to install H5P to edX bridge from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the H5P to edX bridge ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked H5P to edX bridge ZIP file from step 1. H5P to edX bridge is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to H5P to edX bridge: