Web bilingual translation, completely free to use, supports Deepl/Google/Bing/Tencent/Youdao, etc. it also works on iOS Safari.
Immersive Translate is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 67,647 weekly active users The latest version is 0.3.11, and it was published a day ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Immersive Translate here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
How to install Immersive Translate from a CRX file
- Download the Immersive Translate CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Immersive Translate CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Immersive Translate.
How to install Immersive Translate from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Immersive Translate ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Immersive Translate ZIP file from step 1. Immersive Translate is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Immersive Translate:
Publisher: ODD LAB
User count: 30,604
Save web pages and snippets to your Cubox
Saladict - Pop-up Dictionary and Page Translator
User count: 572,266
Saladict is an all-in-one professional pop-up dictionary and page translator which supports multiple search modes, page…
Relingo - Master words from any webpage
User count: 16,033
Reading based on interest and mastering vocabulary unconsciously