Extracts and collates links from web pages
What is Link Gopher?
'Link Gopher' is a unique Chrome extension designed for the collection and organization of links from any web page. It has the ability to extract all links present on a webpage, sort them systematically, eliminate any duplicate entries, and present them in an easily accessible format on a new tab. This allows users to copy and paste the links into other systems for their use. It's a handy tool for internet research, data collection, and digital organization.
Extracts all links from web page, sorts them, removes duplicates, and displays them in a new tab for copy and paste into other systems.
User reviews summary
- Easy to use with efficient link extraction
- Ability to filter individual link addresses
- More accurate than other link extractors
- Ability to collect and sort all links seen on a page in seconds
- Inconsistent performance with occasional crashing or stalling
- Does not extract links from all tabs
- No support for advanced REGex matches
- Lacks ability to remember previously used filters
- Does not have an option to export to CSV
- Ease of use
- Efficiency in extracting and organizing links
- Occasional crashing
- Absence of features such as extracting links from all tabs, retaining filters, and exporting to CSV
Link Gopher may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Link Gopher is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Link Gopher: