Apps bundle including free tools for geometry, spreadsheet, probability, and CAS
What is GeoGebra Classic?
GeoGebra Classic is a Chrome extension that offers an array of mathematical tools in a singular package. It includes graphing capabilities, interactive geometric construction tools, 3D graphing, spreadsheet functionalities for data analysis and statistics, a robust computer algebra system (CAS) for problem-solving, and probability tools for rapid visualization of parameters and distributions. It also allows users to explore free learning activities and share results with others, making it an ideal choice for those engaged in studies of math and science.
GeoGebra Classic joins graphing, geometry, 3D, spreadsheets, computer algebra and probability in one easy-to-use and powerful package. Millions of people around the world use GeoGebra to learn math and science. Join us!
GeoGebra Classic includes the following math tools:
- Graphing: plot functions with sliders and solve equations
- Geometry: create interactive geometric constructions
- 3D Graphing: graph functions, surfaces and many more 3D objects
- Spreadsheet: analyze data and do statistics connected with graphing
- CAS: solve math problems with our powerful computer algebra system
- Probability: visualize parameters and distributions quickly
- Search for free learning activities directly from the app
- Save and share your results with others
GeoGebra Classic may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
GeoGebra Classic is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.