Override system power-saving settings.
Keep Awake is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 1,213,367 weekly active users The latest version is 1.8, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 30
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Keep Awake here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.8||Sign in to download||30.43K||30||2022-02-09|
How to install Keep Awake from a CRX file
- Download the Keep Awake CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Keep Awake CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Keep Awake.
How to install Keep Awake from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Keep Awake ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Keep Awake ZIP file from step 1. Keep Awake is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Keep Awake:
Keep Awake (Display | System)
User count: 95,065
Keep your system or display from going to sleep with just one click!
Caffeine - Keep Awake
User count: 28,347
Keep system or display awake by overriding power-saving settings, which prevents dimming of the screen, or starting a screen saver
User count: 2,961
Extension that keeps your computer awake, by requesting the system not to sleep when activated using icon.