Webpilot - Copilot for All, Free & Open
Web copilot for all, free & open-source!
What is Webpilot - Copilot for All, Free & Open?
Webpilot - Copilot for All, Free & Open, is a Chrome extension made to streamline your online tasks. Interactive and user-friendly, Webpilot helps you chat and Q&A with any webpage. With this tool, you can automate tasks, such as responding to emails and filling in online forms. Additionally, it is useful for acquiring quick summaries of webpages or solving quizzes. It's open-source and user-driven to continuously improve.
WebPilot is a super easy tool that helps you chat and QA with any webpage. It can even help you with tasks like responding to emails, writing in forms, and solving quizzes.
Note: You need to login your Google account when first using.
How to use: Step 1: Press Ctrl+` to active on any webpage (The key before 1) Step 2: Confirm your instruction (e.g., summarize this page.) Then....Everything done
This is an open-source project, learn more on: www.webpilot.ai
🙏💡👂 - We'd be grateful for any feedback or suggestions to help us make it better.
User reviews summary
- Webpilot is useful, free and open-source.
- It is convenient and efficient for frequent users of ChatGPT.
- Some users appreciate the ability to have free-form conversations with web pages and automatic arguments with other users.
- The extension appears to work well with chatGPT.
- Some users experienced issue when they made a lot of new prompts, leading them to go outside of the box.
- One user reported undesired color changes to code font due to potential malicious code injection into the pages.
- Some users mentioned that the interface is too small, especially when there is a lot of content.
- The newer version of the extension was reported by some users to be less useful than earlier versions.
- The extension's useful functionality with ChatGPT.
- Issues with the user interface, particularly with how it handles large amount of content.
- The need for a demo from the creator.
- The extension's open source nature and its free availability.
- The difference between the new and old version of the extension
Webpilot - Copilot for All, Free & Open is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Webpilot - Copilot for All, Free & Open if you trust the publisher.
Webpilot - Copilot for All, Free & Open has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Webpilot - Copilot for All, Free & Open: