Authenticator generates two-factor authentication codes in your browser.
Is Authenticator safe to use?
Rating: 3.95 (1,480)
+1 new ratings vs 1 day ago
+4 new ratings vs 1 week ago
Version: 6.3.3 (Last updated: 2021-10-23)
Click to see
# 147Upgrade your subscription to see ranking in other categories
Authenticator generates two-factor authentication (2FA) codes in your browser. Use it to add an extra layer of security to your online accounts. Always keep a backup of your secrets in a safe location. Encrypting your secrets is strongly recommended, especially if you are logged into a Google account. Features: - Add accounts by scanning QR codes - Search your accounts by pressing "/" - Translated into more than ten languages - Encrypt your secrets with a password - Backup your secrets to a file, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, or Dropbox - Sync your secrets with your Google Account - Import data from Google Authenticator offical mobile App - Open source Supports: TOTP HOTP Steam Guard Blizzard Authenticator
- Refined Microsoft Teams
- PictureMate - View tagged FB pics
- Adblocker for Chrome - NoAds
- Nod - Reactions for Google Meet
- WA Self Sender - Send Messages Free
- Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker - Best VPN
- Udemy Downloader
- LastPass: Free Password Manager
- Capital One Shopping: Add to Chrome for Free
- Checker Plus for Gmail™
- Grammar & Spell Checker — LanguageTool
- Coupert - Automatic Coupon Finder & Cashback View more...