Quiz Master for Google Meet
Turn any Google Meet into a Quiz Meet
What is Quiz Master for Google Meet?
'Quiz Master for Google Meet' is a Chrome extension that incorporates quizzing into your Google Meet calls. You can play in real-time, keep track of scores and control the progression of the game. It promotes an interactive, educational, yet competitive atmosphere in both casual and professional settings.
This extension adds a button to the bottom right navigation bar in Google Meet. It is activated by clicking the "dice" icon (see screenshots). All participants in the meeting with the Google Meet Quiz Master extension installed will be listed as players. One participant can take on the "Quiz Master" role to ask questions, give points and reset the game.
This extension was created to enhance Google Meet to encourage social interaction and play.
- Play in realtime with your friends and colleagues
- Quiz Master: control when people can answer, reset scores and more.
- Keep score of who's winning
- Buzzer: fastest person answers first
HOW TO USE
- Install the Chrome extension
User reviews summary
- Fun to use
- Can make Questions
- Potential for group scoring
- Not compatible with the latest version of Google Meet
- Issues with loading
- Missing option for respondent to provide answer directly to the quiz master
- Issues with accessibility
- Loading issues
- Not working with the new version of Google meet
- No dice icon or other access option
Quiz Master for Google Meet may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Quiz Master for Google Meet is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Quiz Master for Google Meet: