Auto BCC for Gmail by cloudHQ
Setup automatic blind copies to your CRM or any other email address
What is Auto BCC for Gmail by cloudHQ?
Auto BCC for Gmail by cloudHQ is a unique Chrome extension that allows users to automatically blind copy (BCC) or carbon copy (CC) selected individuals on specific emails. It offers multiple rules based on sender and recipient's email addresses or domain for seamless communication. The extension is highly beneficial for professionals leveraging customer relationship management software, ensuring automatic sharing of crucial emails.
With Auto BCC for Gmail by cloudHQ, you can automatically blind copy (or copy) specific people on specific emails so that you can rest assured that whoever should have a copy of your email, automatically gets it.
Here's a list of features:
✅ Automatically CC or BCC another email address — For example, you can BCC or CC another one of your email addresses, your boss, your assistant, or someone else.
✅ Multiple rules based on your "from" email address — For example, only email messages that you send from your professional email address will be CC or BCC'ed to an email address of your choice.
✅ Multiple rules based on your receiver's email address or domain — For example, emails you send to certain contacts, like important clients, automatically have a CC or BCC included.
✅ Exclusion rules based on your receiver's email address or domain — For example, emails that you send to your private contacts or internal company contacts do not get CC'ed or BCC'ed to anyone.
User reviews summary
- Seamlessly integrates with Gmail's interface
- Ability to set specific rules and conditions for auto BCC
- Lightweight and doesn't impact browser or Gmail performance
- User-friendly interface and reliable performance
- Helps keep track of email conversations and ensures team coordination
- Recently stopped functioning, possibly due to Gmail updates
- Installation may have caused a security issue with passwords being leaked
- Pop up after every email in the free version which pushes for a paid subscription
- Lacks advanced options such as multiple BCC recipients based on different criteria
- Some users report the BCC button not appearing or the extension not working
- Automatically adds BCC to emails
- Provides control over email communication
- Issues with functionality after recent Gmail changes
- User-friendly and intuitive interface
- Desired improvements on filtering and multiple BCC capabilities
Auto BCC for Gmail by cloudHQ is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Auto BCC for Gmail by cloudHQ if you trust the publisher.
Auto BCC for Gmail by cloudHQ is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Auto BCC for Gmail by cloudHQ: