Highlight content and save it for your.
QuoteMark is available for download. It had 345 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-07-03, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 4 times. The latest version is 1.1.1, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of QuoteMark here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.1.1||Sign in to download||3.39M||1||2022-02-10|
|1.0.4||Upgrade subscription to download older files||3.37M||1||2022-02-09|
|1.0.3||Upgrade subscription to download older files||3.20M||1||2022-01-11|
|1.0.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||3.15M||1||2022-01-01|
How to install QuoteMark from a CRX file
- Download the QuoteMark CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded QuoteMark CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install QuoteMark.
How to install QuoteMark from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the QuoteMark ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked QuoteMark ZIP file from step 1. QuoteMark is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to QuoteMark: