Google Drive: create, share and keep all your stuff in one place.
Is Google Drive safe to use?
Rating: 4.46 (52,133)
-3 rating count vs 1 day ago
-10 rating count vs 1 week ago
Version: 14.5 (Last updated: 2020-10-23)
Click to see
- Data you copy and paste
- Receive notifications from this app in Chrome
- See our safety evaluation
# 9Upgrade your subscription to see ranking in other categories
With Google Drive, you can now access your files, even the big ones, from wherever you are. Share them with whomever you want, and edit them together in real time. **Create and collaborate** Google Docs is built right into Google Drive, so you can work together in real time on documents, spreadsheets and presentations. Share your stuff with others, add and reply to comments and even make edits on the go. **Store everything safely and access it anywhere** You can access your stuff from anywhere—in your home, at the office, while running errands and from all your devices. Install Drive on your Mac or PC, download the mobile app to your phone or tablet, or visit anytime at drive.google.com. **Search everything** Search by keyword and filter by file type, owner and more. Drive can even recognize content in your scanned documents and images. We get you started with 15 GB free. Learn more at drive.google.com.
- Refined Microsoft Teams
- PictureMate - View tagged FB pics
- Adblocker for Chrome - NoAds
- Nod - Reactions for Google Meet
- WA Self Sender - Send Messages Free
- Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker - Best VPN
- Udemy Downloader
- LastPass: Free Password Manager
- Capital One Shopping: Add to Chrome for Free
- Checker Plus for Gmail™
- Grammar & Spell Checker — LanguageTool
- Coupert - Automatic Coupon Finder & Cashback View more...