Productivity tools for Salesforce administrators and developers to inspect data and metadata directly from the Salesforce UI.
Salesforce inspector is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 524,371 weekly active users The latest version is 1.14, and it was published 5 months ago.
Total download count: 36
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Salesforce inspector here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.14||Sign in to download||430.77K||23||2022-12-23|
|1.13||Upgrade subscription to download older files||430.77K||6||2022-07-08|
|1.12||Upgrade subscription to download older files||430.77K||5||2022-02-09|
|1.11||Upgrade subscription to download older files||430.67K||2||2020-09-13|
How to install Salesforce inspector from a CRX file
- Download the Salesforce inspector CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Salesforce inspector CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Salesforce inspector.
How to install Salesforce inspector from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Salesforce inspector ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Salesforce inspector ZIP file from step 1. Salesforce inspector is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Salesforce inspector:
Salesforce Lightning Inspector
User count: 61,447
For inspecting Lightning apps
ORGanizer for Salesforce
User count: 77,419
ORGanizer - The best Salesforce Extension ever
Salesforce Show Api Name
User count: 35,731
Display Field & Object API Names on Detail Pages (LEX & Classic).