Allow Copy +
Allow copying. Remove copy protection. Free, easy. Enable text copying, context menu, right mouse button. Turn on selection.
What is Allow Copy +?
"Allow Copy +" is a user-friendly Chrome extension devised to empower your browsing by enabling text copying, activating right-click context menus, and removing any existing anti-copy safeguards on websites. It allows for domain-specific activation and is syncable across all Chrome browsers under the same Google account. For the tech-savvy, the plugin also offers features still in beta testing, ones that can extract text from images or text-blocked sites such as Google Docs. Simple to use, it's ideally suited for individuals seeking unrestricted access to online content.
🤩 If you like "Allow Copy +" rate 5 stars to extension 🤩
- remove copy protection, enable copy text, remove block selection;
- allow right mouse click and turn on context menu;
- activate / deactivate for specific domain;
- sync with all chrome browsers with the same google account;
- free and easy to use.
🚨🚧🚨BETA FEATURES: (Please, do not be scrupulous about these features, they are still in test mode)
- grab text from image https://youtu.be/0rgolOJs_7g (extract text from images on linkedin wall, from instagram wall and some other websites);
- extract text from google docs, and extract text from same technology used websites
HOW TO USE: Just click ICON.
User reviews summary
- Easy to use
- Saves time
- Allows copying any blocked text
- Helpful for work
- Works perfectly
Allow Copy + may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Allow Copy + is very likely to contain malware and should not be trusted. Avoid installing.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Allow Copy +: