Image downloader - Imageye
Find and download all images on a web page with Image downloader.
Image downloader - Imageye is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 447,349 weekly active users The latest version is 3.1.1, and it was published 5 months ago.
Total download count: 550
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Image downloader - Imageye here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
How to install Image downloader - Imageye from a CRX file
- Download the Image downloader - Imageye CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Image downloader - Imageye CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Image downloader - Imageye.
How to install Image downloader - Imageye from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Image downloader - Imageye ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Image downloader - Imageye ZIP file from step 1. Image downloader - Imageye is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Image downloader - Imageye:
Publisher: Pact Interactive
User count: 1,736,946
Browse and download images on the web
Download All Images
User count: 90,109
Easily save images with a wide range of customization features, such as file size, dimensions, and image type.
Loadify - Smart Image Downloader
User count: 29,324
The definitive tool to get all the images and colors of any web.