A next level crypto wallet for Solana and Ethereum
What is Backpack?
'Backpack' is a powerful, feature-loaded Chrome extension created as a crypto wallet for Solana and Ethereum users. It's designed not only to store and send your cryptocurrencies, but also to swap tokens, view non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and interact with decentralized applications. It even provides functionality for ledger connection. It stands out as the first wallet specifically built for xNFTs, offering seamless crypto asset management in one platform.
The first wallet built for xNFTs. Whether it's tokens, decentralized applications, or NFTs, use all your crypto assets inside Backpack.
- Send crypto assets
- Swap tokens
- View NFTs
- Use apps
- Connect your ledger
Use the most advanced Solana and Ethereum wallet.
User reviews summary
- Well designed and fast
- Best choice for xNFT functionality
- Great UX/UI, offering a new experience
- Useful for digital artists
- Solid and multichain wallet
- Many technical issues, including autolock issues and funds disappearing
- Concerns of manipulation during NFT mint
- Unresolved issues despite user feedback
- Trust issues with the development team
- Not recommended for 'Normie/non-techy' users
- Great UX/UI
- Multichain functionality
- Issues with wallet functionality
- Trust issues with the team
- Recommendation for Phantom wallet
Backpack may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Backpack is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this extension.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Backpack: