Chrome extensions categories stats
Chrome extension developer may select a primary category for their Chrome extension, but Google Chrome Web Store may automatically tag it under more categories. So, each extension may appear in one or more categories.
The most popular Chrome extension category is Productivity - which has 26.89% of all Chrome extensions. Most of the top extensions belong to the Productivity category. It also boasts having the most extensions with 10M+ users.
Out of 85 categories, only 9 categories have more than 1,000 extensions, and only 4 have more than 10,000 extensions.
- Refined Microsoft Teams
- PictureMate - View tagged FB pics
- Adblocker for Chrome - NoAds
- Nod - Reactions for Google Meet
- WA Self Sender - Send Messages Free
- Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker - Best VPN
- Udemy Downloader
- Grammarly for Chrome
- Capital One Shopping: Add to Chrome for Free
- BlockSite: Block Websites & Stay Focused
- Total Adblock - Ad Blocker View more...