Spotify Playback Speed
Adds A Button And Menu To Control Playback Speed On Spotify Web Player
What is Spotify Playback Speed?
'Spotify Playback Speed' is a Chrome extension that provides you the control over the playback speed of a song on Spotify™ Web Player. With a simple installation process, this extension adds an icon on the player which lets you switch between different speeds as per your preference. Please note that this extension is not affiliated with Spotify or Spotify Technology S.A., and is an independent project created for Spotify Web. Usage of this extension might be against Spotify's Terms of Service.
Spotify Playback Speed Extension Allows You To Change Playback Speed Of A Song On Spotify™ Web Player.
- Click on “Add to Chrome” button.
- Then, click on “Add Extension” button prompted on screen.
- Click on “Puzzle” icon on right hand side of Chrome bar.
- Pin the extension as it should be blue pin in front of the extension name “Spotify Playback Speed”.
- Play the music on open.spotify.com and you will find the icon of Playback Speed in Web Player.
Spotify is a trademark of Spotify Technology S.A., registered in the U.S. and other countries. This extension is an independent project and has no relationship to Spotify or Spotify Technology S.A.
This extension is against Spotify's Terms of Service.
User reviews summary
- Allows adjustment of playback speed
- saves time
- enhances music listening experience
- Some users reported that it doesn't work
- One user believes it is a virus
- Ability to adjust playback speed
- Highly recommended by many users
- Increases efficiency of music listening sessions
Spotify Playback Speed may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
Spotify Playback Speed is very likely to contain malware and should not be trusted. Avoid installing.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Spotify Playback Speed: