Fullscreen on-screen virtual keyboard for touch screen devices
Virtual Keyboard is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 396,870 weekly active users The latest version is 1.12.8, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 15
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Virtual Keyboard here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.12.8||Sign in to download||61.31K||15||2022-02-09|
How to install Virtual Keyboard from a CRX file
- Download the Virtual Keyboard CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Virtual Keyboard CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Virtual Keyboard.
How to install Virtual Keyboard from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Virtual Keyboard ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Virtual Keyboard ZIP file from step 1. Virtual Keyboard is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Virtual Keyboard:
Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Pro Extension
User count: 6,873
Brings up the on-screen keyboard when entering text input fields. Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Pro has to be installed and running.
Google Input Tools
User count: 3,376,234
Input Tools lets you type in the language of your choice.
Keyboard Start Page
Publisher: Guangyang Li
User count: 1,809
Open your favorite websites with visualized keyboard shortcuts.