KardiaChain Browser Extension
What is KardiaChain Wallet?
KardiaChain Wallet is an extension for accessing KardiaChain Network.
It lets the user create and manage their own Wallet Address on KardiaChain Network (via private keys, local client wallet and support hardware wallets like Trezor, Ledger Nano...), so when a Dapp wants to perform a transaction and write to the blockchain, the user gets a secure interface to review the transaction, before approving or rejecting it.
The source code of this extension is publication on Github: https://github.com/kardiachain/kardia-wallet-extension
User reviews summary
- Friendly and nice interface
- Simple to use
- Promising crypto projects integration
- Allows to connect KardiaChain network
- Problems with connecting to Ledger Nano S (TransportError: Failed to sign with Ledger device: U2F TIMEOUT)
- Issues with token display after reinstall
- Forces pages to rapidly refresh
- Cannot import/export wallet seed phrase
- Doesn’t connect to any dApp with wallet
- Interface is user-friendly
- Issues with accessibility/connectivity
- Private keys/ word list
- Extension causing rapid refresh of pages
KardiaChain Wallet is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install KardiaChain Wallet if you trust the publisher.
KardiaChain Wallet has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to KardiaChain Wallet: