Help Me Focus Extension
Achieve your focus by keeping track in browser new tab
Help Me Focus Extension is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 62,220 weekly active users The latest version is 1.0, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 6
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Help Me Focus Extension here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0||Sign in to download||814.00K||6||2022-02-09|
How to install Help Me Focus Extension from a CRX file
- Download the Help Me Focus Extension CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Help Me Focus Extension CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Help Me Focus Extension.
How to install Help Me Focus Extension from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Help Me Focus Extension ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Help Me Focus Extension ZIP file from step 1. Help Me Focus Extension is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Help Me Focus Extension:
Tab Remind Extension
User count: 62,644
Remind or Schedule to open your browser tab.
Tippanee - Weave your own Web
User count: 63
The Tippanee platform allows for weaving contents and applications by hooking up to existing web pages - independent of ownership!
Bookmark Plus New Tab
User count: 22,051
New tab rich backgrounds plus bookmarks.