Snap VPN - Unlimited free VPN proxy with no-time-limit servers! Unlimited bandwidth!
Snap VPN is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 2,093,907 weekly active users The latest version is 0.3.2, and it was published 3 months ago.
Total download count: 66
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Snap VPN here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|0.3.2||Sign in to download||522.53K||55||2023-03-11|
|0.3.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||521.66K||9||2022-10-11|
|0.3.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||500.67K||2||2022-09-20|
How to install Snap VPN from a CRX file
- Download the Snap VPN CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Snap VPN CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Snap VPN.
How to install Snap VPN from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Snap VPN ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Snap VPN ZIP file from step 1. Snap VPN is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Snap VPN:
User count: 5,475
ValeVPN Proxy Extension for Chrome
FIREVPN, VPN & Proxy
User count: 2,281
Proxy for chrome FIREVPN.
Magic VPN - Best Free VPN for Chrome
User count: 3,444
Free and secure proxy accelerator plug-in, protect your privacy and enjoy unrestricted Internet services.