Collect attendance in a Google Sheet from a Google Meet.
Meet Attendance is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 634,594 weekly active users The latest version is 3.0.29, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 157
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Meet Attendance here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
How to install Meet Attendance from a CRX file
- Download the Meet Attendance CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Meet Attendance CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Meet Attendance.
How to install Meet Attendance from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Meet Attendance ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Meet Attendance ZIP file from step 1. Meet Attendance is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Meet Attendance:
Google Meet Attendance List
User count: 381,668
Easiest way to save the attendance list for your meetings or lectures
Google Meet Attendance Tracker
User count: 109,960
The most accurate and reliable chrome extension to track attendance in meet.google.com with just a single click !
Pasar Lista en Meet
User count: 171,837
Pasar lista de forma rápida y fácil.