Highlight, copy, edit, and translate text from any image on the web.
Project Naptha is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 456,323 weekly active users The latest version is 0.9.5, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 59
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Project Naptha here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|0.9.5||Sign in to download||436.84K||59||2022-02-09|
How to install Project Naptha from a CRX file
- Download the Project Naptha CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Project Naptha CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Project Naptha.
How to install Project Naptha from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Project Naptha ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Project Naptha ZIP file from step 1. Project Naptha is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Project Naptha:
Copyfish 🐟 Free OCR Software
User count: 591,328
Copy, paste and translate text from any image, video or PDF.
Image Reader (OCR)
User count: 25,342
Easily get words out of an image with OCR engine!
Selectext - Copy text from videos!
User count: 139,426
Copy any on-screen text directly from videos with Selectext.