Huntr: Job Search Tracker
Collect, track and manage your job applications from across the web
Huntr: Job Search Tracker is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 64,046 weekly active users The latest version is 2.0.26, and it was published 3 months ago.
Total download count: 19
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Huntr: Job Search Tracker here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
How to install Huntr: Job Search Tracker from a CRX file
- Download the Huntr: Job Search Tracker CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Huntr: Job Search Tracker CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Huntr: Job Search Tracker .
How to install Huntr: Job Search Tracker from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Huntr: Job Search Tracker ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Huntr: Job Search Tracker ZIP file from step 1. Huntr: Job Search Tracker is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Huntr: Job Search Tracker :
Simplify – Autofill your job applications
User count: 105,405
Stop filling out the same applications. Simplify helps you discover and autofill job applications on over 100,000 sites in 1-click.
Jobalytics - Resume Keyword Analyzer
User count: 169,519
Analyze job descriptions and identify keywords missing from your resume.
Publisher: Qasim Wani
User count: 35,740
Automatically integrate your Leetcode & GeeksforGeeks submissions to GitHub