Google Mail Checker
Displays the number of unread messages in your Google Mail inbox. You can also click the button to open your inbox.
Google Mail Checker is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 3,330,509 weekly active users The latest version is 4.4.0, and it was published 2 years ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Google Mail Checker here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|4.4.0||Sign in to download||44.44K||23||2022-02-09|
How to install Google Mail Checker from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from chrome-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Google Mail Checker CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Google Mail Checker CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Google Mail Checker CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Google Mail Checker.
How to install Google Mail Checker from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Google Mail Checker ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Google Mail Checker ZIP file from step 1. Google Mail Checker is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Google Mail Checker: