Afrikaans Dictionary is available for download. It had 300 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-12-22, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 3 times. The latest version is 1.0, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
Total download count: 3
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Afrikaans Dictionary here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0||Sign in to download||110.27K||3||2022-02-09|
How to install Afrikaans Dictionary from a CRX file
- Download the Afrikaans Dictionary CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Afrikaans Dictionary CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Afrikaans Dictionary.
How to install Afrikaans Dictionary from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Afrikaans Dictionary ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Afrikaans Dictionary ZIP file from step 1. Afrikaans Dictionary is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Afrikaans Dictionary:
User count: 6
Calcula hipotecas de forma fácil y rápida
Publisher: Interactive Investor
User count: 272
Research and trade LSE listed companies referenced on any web page you're viewing.
User count: 42