Powering your web experience with a reliable, endpoint protection layer.
Online Security is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 8,322,218 weekly active users The latest version is 3.13.1, and it was published a month ago.
Total download count: 18
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Online Security here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
How to install Online Security from a CRX file
- Download the Online Security CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Online Security CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Online Security.
How to install Online Security from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Online Security ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Online Security ZIP file from step 1. Online Security is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Online Security:
User count: 447
Protects your money, identity, and sensitive data from the dangers of the Internet.
WebWall - Internet Security & Privacy Safety
User count: 570
WebWall is the best internet security and internet privacy safety protection available. It blocks trackers, threats, and much more.
Online AntiVirus Protection
User count: 15,044
Online URL scan through context menu, file scan through webapp and malware protection through safe search.