Provides creation of electronic digital signature on web-pages using Gepard 2.0 library
What is WebSigner?
WebSigner is a ground-breaking extension for Google Chrome, designed to facilitate the creation of electronic digital signatures on web pages. Utilizing the Gepard 2.0 library, it imparts users with the ability to sign digitally using file and hardware key information. It is compatible with specific hardware including iBank 2 Key, iToken, Crystal, and SecureToken 318 – making WebSigner a versatile and comprehensive tool for upholding the integrity and authenticity of digital communications.
The "WebSigner" extension provides the ability to superimpose a digital signature using file and hardware key information.
- iBank 2 Key
- SecureToken 318
User reviews summary
- Some users report that the extension works fine when installed manually, despite threats
- Works with Avast software
- Frequent crashes and need for reinstallation
- Errors after installation
- Incompatibility with certain operating systems like IOS and MacOS Big Sur
- Requires administrator rights for enterprise usage
- Inability to launch with different user accounts
- Frequent crashes
- Issues with installation and reinstallation
- Incompatibility issues with different operating systems
WebSigner may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing.
WebSigner has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to WebSigner: