Copy Me That
Copy any recipe from any website with just one click. Recipe manager, shopping list, and meal planner. Manage all your recipes in…
Copy Me That is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 58,528 weekly active users The latest version is 1.2.3, and it was published 5 months ago.
Total download count: 13
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Copy Me That here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.2.3||Sign in to download||27.79K||1||2022-11-04|
|1.2.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||27.50K||5||2022-02-09|
|1.2.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||27.60K||2||2021-07-09|
|1.0.9||Upgrade subscription to download older files||27.08K||3||2020-11-09|
|220.127.116.11||Upgrade subscription to download older files||26.69K||2||2020-09-13|
How to install Copy Me That from a CRX file
- Download the Copy Me That CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Copy Me That CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Copy Me That.
How to install Copy Me That from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Copy Me That ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Copy Me That ZIP file from step 1. Copy Me That is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Copy Me That:
User count: 25,478
Save recipes from anywhere across the web.
User count: 55,702
Recipe Filter seeks out recipes buried in pages and shows them to you in a handy popup.
Cook'n Recipe Capture Plugin
User count: 7,074
This extension captures the recipe in a web page and stores in the user's Cook'n Cloud Account.