Measure your Internet connection using M-Lab's Open Internet Measurement tools.
Is M-Lab Measure safe to use?
By: Measurement Lab
# 14161Upgrade your subscription to see ranking in other categories
The Measure app provides an easy to use test to measure the performance and health of any Internet connection. Use it to easily track the performance of the Internet connections you use over time. Conduct your own research on Internet connections worldwide. Features include running a test on demand, scheduling tests to run regularly, annotation of your test results, and CSV export of all test data. The Measure App uses a test called the Network Diagnostic Tool (NDT), which is developed and maintained by Internet 2 and hosted by Measurement Lab (M-Lab). It is a sophisticated speed and diagnostic test suitable for both the novice and the network researcher. For more information on NDT and other M-Lab tests, please visithttp://www.measurementlab.net/tools/ndt.
For help using the Measure App, please visit the wiki:https://github.com/m-lab/measure-app/wiki/Documentation
- Refined Microsoft Teams
- PictureMate - View tagged FB pics
- Adblocker for Chrome - NoAds
- Nod - Reactions for Google Meet
- WA Self Sender - Send Messages Free
- Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker - Best VPN
- Udemy Downloader
- Google Keep - Notes and Lists
- Screencastify - Screen Video Recorder
- Google Keep Chrome Extension
- Office Editing for Docs, Sheets & Slides
- Capital One Shopping: Add to Chrome for Free
- Dark Reader View more...