Reports device information from enterprise-enrolled Chromebooks to FileWave inventory
FileWave Inventory is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 208,999 weekly active users The latest version is 2023.02.28, and it was published 3 months ago.
Total download count: 26
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of FileWave Inventory here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|2023.02.28||Sign in to download||104.06K||1||2023-03-01|
|2023.02.24||Upgrade subscription to download older files||104.11K||1||2023-02-24|
|2023.01.20||Upgrade subscription to download older files||103.89K||1||2023-01-25|
|2022.12.13||Upgrade subscription to download older files||103.90K||1||2022-12-14|
|2021.10.07||Upgrade subscription to download older files||103.91K||4||2022-02-09|
|14.7.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||103.91K||2||2021-09-24|
|126.96.36.1996||Upgrade subscription to download older files||103.92K||4||2021-03-27|
|188.8.131.525||Upgrade subscription to download older files||103.92K||3||2021-03-26|
|184.108.40.2060||Upgrade subscription to download older files||103.75K||3||2021-03-17|
|14.1.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||103.59K||3||2021-03-10|
|220.127.116.11||Upgrade subscription to download older files||103.34K||3||2020-09-13|
How to install FileWave Inventory from a CRX file
- Download the FileWave Inventory CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded FileWave Inventory CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install FileWave Inventory.
How to install FileWave Inventory from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the FileWave Inventory ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked FileWave Inventory ZIP file from step 1. FileWave Inventory is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to FileWave Inventory:
User count: 216
Allows quick jumping between Chrome, Blink, WebKit, V8, etc. source links
FileWave Engage Extension
Publisher: FileWave (Europe) GmbH
User count: 18,788
Communicates with the Engage application and supports it.