Go to you target channel and then click on ALL COMMENTS(). Then click the icon located upper right corner of chrome browser!
Random Picker is available for download. It had 151 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-10-08, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 2 times. The latest version is 1.3, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Random Picker here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.3||Sign in to download||14.11K||2||2022-02-09|
How to install Random Picker from a CRX file
- Download the Random Picker CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Random Picker CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Random Picker.
How to install Random Picker from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Random Picker ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Random Picker ZIP file from step 1. Random Picker is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Random Picker:
User count: 1,000
Random Comments Picker for Giveaways and Contests.
User count: 43
Show coms in YouTube videos in realtime by retrieving timestamps
Get Random Gif
User count: 59
This extension adds a gif to your clipboard formatted as a markdown according to a specified tag