Chrome Audio Capture
This extension captures the audio on the current tab and saves the output file on your computer when the capture is complete
Chrome Audio Capture is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 491,926 weekly active users The latest version is 1.1.2, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 83
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Chrome Audio Capture here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.1.2||Sign in to download||156.47K||82||2022-02-09|
|1.1.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||153.19K||1||2020-09-13|
How to install Chrome Audio Capture from a CRX file
- Download the Chrome Audio Capture CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Chrome Audio Capture CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Chrome Audio Capture.
How to install Chrome Audio Capture from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Chrome Audio Capture ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Chrome Audio Capture ZIP file from step 1. Chrome Audio Capture is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Chrome Audio Capture:
Publisher: Roman Paskin
User count: 161,447
Sample and edit audio directly from your browser
MediaSave. Download music free
User count: 73,942
You can download music free from every website
User count: 18,200
Easily record audio from your computer's microphone!