Print the Thing
Quickly and easily print 3D models from Thingiverse via Print a Thing with the click of a button.
Print the Thing is available for download. It had 212 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-10-09, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 2 times. The latest version is 188.8.131.52, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Print the Thing here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|184.108.40.206||Sign in to download||25.72K||2||2022-02-09|
How to install Print the Thing from a CRX file
- Download the Print the Thing CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Print the Thing CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Print the Thing.
How to install Print the Thing from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Print the Thing ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Print the Thing ZIP file from step 1. Print the Thing is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Print the Thing: