Turn on Dark Mode for Web Page. Take care of your eyes, and use a dark theme for the night and daily browsing
What is Night Theme?
'Night Theme' is a Chrome extension designed to protect users' eyes from harsh screen light during night-time browsing. It facilitates a Dark Mode that turns the light web pages into warmer shades, thus preventing eye strain. This extension is applicable across all websites for a uniform and comfortable browsing experience. Remember to refresh pre-opened tabs to enjoy the functions of the Night Theme. The plugin is lightweight and can be enabled and disabled with a single click for optimal user experience.
Switch on Dark Mode for web browser. Protect your eyes when you are using the computer.
Working on a computer in a night time may take effect to your eyes or can disturb other people in the same room. Dark Mode is a good opportunity to reduce screen brightening to take care of your eyes.
Dark Mode isn't suitable for all websites, so applying warm colors to all websites will be best alternative for screen tinting.
🌙 Dark Mode for web browser Activate Dark mode to invert the usual light from the screen to a warmer tone, thus, preventing your eyes from harm. You can turn the tool on and off in a single click when you need it.
Dark Mode extension automatically shifts the colors of your browser content to warmer end of the color spectrum after dark.
⚡ You need to refresh all the tabs, which were opened BEFORE the Dark Mode was installed. You can also restart the web to refresh all the tabs at once. Otherwise, Dark Mode will work only with the newly opened tabs.
Features of the extension:
User reviews summary
- Has dark mode and reading mode
- Works with Google docs and Google calendar
- Easy setup and intuitive use
- Can reduce eye strain and discomfort
- Inverts colors, including pictures, instead of providing true dark mode
- Causes glitches and scroll issues on Google calendar
- Doesn't remember site settings, requiring constant toggling
- Some report delay before dark mode is applied
- Has unnecessary permissions including access to payment managers
- Color inversion instead of true dark mode
- Compatibility with Google apps
- Causes issues with Google Calendar
- Doesn't remember site settings
Night Theme is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Night Theme if you trust the publisher.
Night Theme has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Night Theme: