Mouse Tooltip Translator
Mouse Tooltip Translator translate mouseover text using google translate
What is Mouse Tooltip Translator?
Mouse Tooltip Translator is a powerful Chrome extension that enhances language learning and understanding. It automatically translates text that your mouse pointer hovers over using Google Translate or Bing translator services. It supports translation of a wide array of languages, PDF text translation, dual subtitles for YouTube, and OCR for image translations. It also features text to speech functionality for pronunciation aid. The extension is highly customizable, offering options for text customization and keyboard shortcuts for enhanced usability.
Mouseover Translate Any Language At Once
- Hover or select (highlight) on text to translate
- Use left ctrl to Listen pronunciation with google TTS (text to speech)
- Use right alt to translate writing text in input box (or highlighted text)
- Google translator and bing translator are used for translation
- Support pdf to display translated tooltip using PDF.js
- Support dual subtitles for youtube video
- Process OCR when hold left shift and mouse over on image (ex manga)
User reviews summary
- Easy to use
- Helps in learning foreign languages
- Complete and comprehensive settings
- Doesn't work well with PDF files
- Issues with changing languages onscreen
- Does not translate text in images properly
- Best extension
Mouse Tooltip Translator is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Mouse Tooltip Translator if you trust the publisher.
Mouse Tooltip Translator has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Mouse Tooltip Translator: