Minimal and fast extension to toggle debug mode of Odoo
Odoo Debug is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 63,036 weekly active users The latest version is 4.0, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 10
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Odoo Debug here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|4.0||Sign in to download||249.17K||10||2022-02-09|
How to install Odoo Debug from a CRX file
- Download the Odoo Debug CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Odoo Debug CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Odoo Debug.
How to install Odoo Debug from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Odoo Debug ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Odoo Debug ZIP file from step 1. Odoo Debug is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Odoo Debug:
Odoo Manager Database
User count: 1,110
Redirect to Database Selector/Manager Odoo webpage
User count: 2,549
Simple shortcuts and tools to save time
User count: 2,232
Terminal-like to send json-rpc requests and use tools for Odoo developers