Avoid ads on Putlocker by using the keyboard to start a video instead of clicking.
Locker Bypass is available for download. It had 121 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-10-16, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 2 times. The latest version is 1.0, and it was published a year ago. Be careful when installing it.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Locker Bypass here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0||Sign in to download||163.59K||2||2022-02-09|
How to install Locker Bypass from a CRX file
- Download the Locker Bypass CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Locker Bypass CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Locker Bypass.
How to install Locker Bypass from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Locker Bypass ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Locker Bypass ZIP file from step 1. Locker Bypass is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Locker Bypass: