TinEye Reverse Image Search
This is the official TinEye Chrome extension. Find out where an image came from, how it's used, or find higher resolution versions.
TinEye Reverse Image Search is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 429,421 weekly active users The latest version is 2.0.3, and it was published 4 months ago.
Total download count: 25
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of TinEye Reverse Image Search here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|2.0.3||Sign in to download||35.68K||2||2023-02-20|
|2.0.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||35.65K||2||2023-02-17|
|2.0.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||35.68K||3||2022-12-08|
|1.5.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||35.43K||14||2022-02-09|
|1.3.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||35.15K||4||2020-09-13|
How to install TinEye Reverse Image Search from a CRX file
- Download the TinEye Reverse Image Search CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded TinEye Reverse Image Search CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install TinEye Reverse Image Search.
How to install TinEye Reverse Image Search from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the TinEye Reverse Image Search ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked TinEye Reverse Image Search ZIP file from step 1. TinEye Reverse Image Search is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to TinEye Reverse Image Search:
Google Image Search
User count: 26,663
Quickly search by image using Google
Image Search Options
User count: 137,370
Image Search Options for Chrome provides a set of highly customizable reverse image search context menu options.
RevEye Reverse Image Search
User count: 74,237
Perform a search by image. Choose between the image search engines Google, Bing, Yandex, and TinEye.