Learning Ally Audiobooks
Access the largest human-narrated audiobook library, including key features for students with print disabilities
Is Learning Ally Audiobooks safe to use?
By: Learning Ally
# 172Upgrade your subscription to see ranking in other categories
This app provides access to Learning Ally’s library of human-read audiobooks, offering an extensive selection of books students want and need to read, including bestsellers, classic literature and textbooks. Now students have interactive learning tools geared to help them succeed, including: highlighted text synced with the audio narration, speed control, bookmarking, highlighting, and note taking. Learning Ally membership is required to use this app. Learning Ally is for students with dyslexia or other reading deficits who struggle with decoding, fluency or comprehension, who are blind or visually impaired, or who have a physical disability that prohibits them from reading standard print. If you need help getting started with the Learning Ally Audiobook App, please call our Customer Care team at 800-221-4792 or visit LearningAlly.org/Contact-Us to email us.
- Refined Microsoft Teams
- PictureMate - View tagged FB pics
- Adblocker for Chrome - NoAds
- Nod - Reactions for Google Meet
- WA Self Sender - Send Messages Free
- Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker - Best VPN
- Udemy Downloader
- Nimbus Screenshot & Screen Video Recorder
- Ghostery – Privacy Ad Blocker
- BTRoblox - Making Roblox Better
- View Image
- SponsorBlock for YouTube - Skip Sponsorships View more...