View Rendered Source
View source is dead. See how the browser renders a page, not just what the server sends.
What is View Rendered Source?
There are 3 sections:
Raw: The source code sent from the server to the browser before the DOM is rendered. The same as you'll see with traditional 'View Source' in the browser (after minor formatting tweaks)
User reviews summary
- The extension works exactly as advertised
- Helpful in solving SEO and code reviewing issues
- Fast and reliable in showing the source code
- Developer provides excellent support
- Keyboard shortcut feature is convenient
- It has stopped functioning on some websites recently
- Failure at sites like Chrome Store page and support.microsoft.com
- Dark mode missing
- Extremely useful for developers and SEOs
- Allows viewing both rendered and source code
- Shows what other tools can't
View Rendered Source is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install View Rendered Source if you trust the publisher.
View Rendered Source has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to View Rendered Source: