Hex Color Picker
Allows you to pick colors from any web pages, color picker to get pixel code, rgb,...
What is Hex Color Picker?
Hex Color Picker is a Chrome extension enabling its users to extract precise color codes from any web page. After installing the extension, users simply visit a web page, activate the extension, and click on an image to get its specific RGB color. The extension is a powerful tool for designers, developers, and digital artists.
This software extension allows you to pick colors from any web pages, color picker to get pixel code, rgb value of any image on the website you're browsing.
Find the exact RGB Value of any image once you install our software extension Hex Color Picker. To begin using the software extension Color Picker, you need to do the following
- Install the software extension
- Go to the website you wish to find the RGB Value for
- Click on our software extension at the top right corner to activate the software
- Click on the image you wish to find the RGB value for
- Our software extension will give you the specific RGB color for the pixel/image you clicked
Try using our software Color Picker to find the color codes for any pixel today.
User reviews summary
- Helpful and easy to use when it works
- No permissions required
- Exact functionality that some users needed
- Doesn't work on certain pages or platforms
- Error messages frequently appear
- Copy to clipboard feature didn't work
- Too much clicking required
- Error messages and compatibility issues
- Ease of use when functioning
- Usefulness of the extension
Hex Color Picker is safe to use. It does not request any sensitive permissions.
Hex Color Picker has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Hex Color Picker: