Allow to run extensions from Opera add-ons
What is Chameleon?
Chameleon is a highly-rated and popular Chrome extension providing the functionality to run extensions from the Opera browser on Chrome. Prioritizing performance, privacy, and security, Chameleon allows for seamless and automatic updates for Opera and Chrome add-ons. Quick and easy to install, experience streamlined browsing with Chameleon.
Chameleon is a popular Chrome extension with more than 1 000 000 users, which allows running extensions from Opera. It's useful to note that Chameleon has advanced performance, privacy, and security-focused extension that makes it easy to install plugins from Opera into Chrome. The Chameleon browser extension supports automatic updates for Opera and Chrome add-ons. Updates are checked automatically in the background. Alternatively, you can run a manual check for updates on the Chameleon settings page. It only takes a minute to install the extension, try it!
User reviews summary
- Works well
- Easy to use
- Can download videos from YouTube
- Can download audio from VK
- Consumes a lot of memory
- May cause Chrome to freeze
- Limited support for multiple extensions
- Not working on incognito mode
- Low video and audio quality
- Unable to download videos with sound in 1080p from YouTube
- Not working on Soundcloud
- Doesn't work on incognito mode
- No longer works on YouTube
- Cannot download videos in 1080p with sound from YouTube
- Cannot download videos from Instagram
- Downloads very small file sizes from VK
Chameleon is not very risky to use and it requires a lot of sensitive permissions. Avoid installing this extension unless you absolutely trust this publisher.
Chameleon has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Chameleon: