Printer for Google Chrome 2.0
Prints the current page opened in Chrome with a single click.
What is Printer for Google Chrome 2.0?
Printer for Google Chrome 2.0 is a Chrome extension that allows you to print the current page open in Chrome with a single click. It is easy to set up and offers various printing options, including choosing the button design and saving the file in HTML or PDF format. The extension works on both touch screen and desktop screens and is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Google Chromebooks.
⬇️Easy to set up ⬇️:
- 🆓 and very easy to operate.
- Place a print 🖨 button inside your web browser. So you can easily print a page with one click.
- Choose the style and the Print button design. 🖨(color, black and white)
- Double-click on the print icon 🖨 to save the file in HTML or PDF, or to open the Options page.
User reviews summary
- Easy to use
- Efficient, saves time
- Supports touchscreen and desktop screens
- Works on almost every website
- Does not work for some users
- Easy to use
- Very good extension
- Thanks to whoever made it
Printer for Google Chrome 2.0 is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
Printer for Google Chrome 2.0 has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Printer for Google Chrome 2.0: