You can use this Chrome extension to dictate your medical notes directly into the Electronic Health Records (EHR) software.…
What is Tali AI?
Tali AI is a user-friendly Chrome extension designed for medical professionals. It enables dictation of medical notes directly into an Electronic Health Records software, and provides easy point-of-care access to evidence-based information from trusted medical databases. Simplify your workflow and improve productivity with Tali AI.
You can use this Chrome extension to dictate your medical notes directly into the Electronic Health Records (EHR) software. Additionally, this extension will enable you to look up information from evidence-based medical databases at the point-of-care without needing to leave the EHR.
Here’s how it works:
- Click “Add to Chrome” to install Tali’s Chrome extension on your browser.
- Once installed, the Tali widget will appear in the bottom right corner of you screen.
- Click “Log Into Tali” and log in with Google. You may now access Tali’s dictation and medical search features in the widget.
- To start dictating notes, select a text area then click the microphone icon.
- Enable microphone access and speak out loud. Tali will enter these notes directly into the EMR.
Your opinion matters to us. Don’t forget to rate your experience and provide feedback — this will help us continuously improve our services for you.
Tali AI is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Tali AI if you trust the publisher.
Tali AI has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Tali AI: