Custom Cursor Changer for Chrome
Get custom cursor for Chrome on Computer, Chromebook, Windows 10, Mac. A huge library with lots of free sets and collections
What is Custom Cursor Changer for Chrome?
'Custom Cursor Changer for Chrome' is a tool offering a vast library of cursor styles, allowing users to customize their cursor with a few clicks. It supports Chrome on multiple platforms including Computer, Chromebook, Windows 10, and Mac. Whether opting for a gaming, anime, cute or a minimalist pointer, the solution provides styles to personalise everyone's browsing experience.
Custom Cursor Changer is a great extension for Chrome that lets you change your browsing experience by creating your own mouse pointers. With the massive library of this extension, you can find anything to suit your style, whether it's a set of alien symbols or something else entirely. Change your cursor now and get ready for an awesome experience!
Use a lot of cursor collection on webpages and websites:
- black cat
User reviews summary
- Large selection of cursors
- Ease of installation and use
- High quality cursors
- Helps users with visibility issues
- Difficulty in opening the extension
- Difficulty in implementing cursors
- Extension doesn't work for some users
- Inability to revert to default settings
- Extension limitations on Chrome Web Store, inner pages and Homepage due to Google policy restrictions
- Selection of cursors
- Difficulty in operating extension
- Request for more cursor designs
- Helps with visibility issues
- Extension limitations
Custom Cursor Changer for Chrome is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this extension. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Custom Cursor Changer for Chrome if you trust the publisher.
Custom Cursor Changer for Chrome has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Custom Cursor Changer for Chrome: