Get all css rules used by the selected DOM and its descendants.
CSS Used is available to install from Chrome Web Store and for download from this page. It has 60,718 weekly active users The latest version is 3.0.0, and it was published 2 months ago.
Total download count: 8
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of CSS Used here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|3.0.0||Sign in to download||166.24K||0||2023-01-18|
|2.5.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||202.32K||6||2022-02-09|
|2.4.3||Upgrade subscription to download older files||200.52K||1||2021-03-05|
|2.4.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||199.92K||1||2020-09-13|
How to install CSS Used from a CRX file
- Download the CSS Used CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded CSS Used CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install CSS Used.
How to install CSS Used from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the CSS Used ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked CSS Used ZIP file from step 1. CSS Used is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to CSS Used:
Publisher: CSS Peeper
User count: 437,526
Extract CSS and build beautiful styleguides.
User count: 241,108
A simple CSS property viewer.
CSS Extractor (Extracts style & media rules)
User count: 778
Select a DOM element and get styles applied to it and all its children.