Avoiding Ads is an add-on that skips or blocks video ads. Who likes Interruption? No one. Unwanted noise of ads which seek our…
Avoiding Ads is available for download. It had 2,000 weekly active users before it was removed from Chrome Web Store on 2022-07-27, and it has been downloaded from ChromeStats 2 times. The latest version is 18.104.22.168, and it was published 10 months ago. Be careful when installing it.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Avoiding Ads here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of ChromeStats to access more available versions.
|22.214.171.124||Sign in to download||130.36K||1||2022-04-19|
|126.96.36.199||Upgrade subscription to download older files||129.48K||1||2022-04-17|
How to install Avoiding Ads from a CRX file
- Download the Avoiding Ads CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Chrome Web Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Avoiding Ads CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Avoiding Ads.
How to install Avoiding Ads from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Avoiding Ads ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Chrome browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Avoiding Ads ZIP file from step 1. Avoiding Ads is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Chrome extensions that are similar to Avoiding Ads: